Tourism & Hospitality Management Project Sample
Hospitality Management with Travel and Tourism modules.
Investigative Project in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
You are required to conduct a secondary research project for a strategic issue of a Tourism or Hospitality organisation or destination of your choice. You may utilise any company, sector, function or industry. This assignment represents 80% of the overall module marks and covers Learning Outcomes 1-5.
- Critically analyse the application of various theoretical models of strategic management in differing organisational contexts
- Develop a critically informed understanding of the strategic decisions which are critical in particular situations
- Synthesise knowledge of a range of management functions into critical aspects of strategy and the strategic process.
- Critically evaluate the impact of the business environment on the success of an organisation.
- Formulate recommendations to support relevant future strategic plans for a hospitality or tourism organisation.